Principal Full Stack Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more.
Small businesses are a critical part of communities and economies around the globe. Over 28 million small business owners operate in the US alone, providing critical services and driving employment. Unfortunately, the software that serves these hard working professionals doesn’t always solve their problems or grow with them.
Our mission is to serve them better. Do you have what it takes to help small businesses grow? Are you passionate about customers? Do you love celebrating their success? If you answered yes, then this job is for you. Come be part of a new team within Endurance that is laser focused on helping the world's small businesses thrive!
We’re looking for passionate and experienced software engineers to join our Customer Acquisition Platform Team. Our team creates the platform for our acquisition funnel for all our major brands. If you like to dive in, contribute on many different things, and make a difference — we’d like to talk to you.
Who you are:
- A well-traveled Open Source advocate; someone with a consulting background who is ready to take on constant and large scale projects in a full time role hits the mark!
- You enjoy designing & implementing highly scalable and highly available distributed systems.
- You hold yourself and others to high technical standards (design, architecture and implementation) and are passionate about learning new technologies and solving business problems.
- You have experience with all aspects of a software project lifecycle from concept to deployment; CI/CD on any cloud platform is required.
- Experience in the ecommerce/PCI space.
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs.
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test driven development.
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices
- Collaborate with peer organizations, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance.
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved.
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years’ hands-on experience developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Angular, Node, React or similar web frameworks.
- 2+ years’ experience with Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber or other test frameworks.
- Experience deploying apps in AWS or similar cloud infrastructure.
- Experience using Docker
- Experience using Grunt, Gulp or similar build tools.
- Experience with XML/JSON, designing and building REST web services.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Engineering Manager, Recommendation Systems *
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Quality Engineering
Addepar, New York, NY
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Engineer - Data
UI/ Front End Engineer
Merrill, London (GBR)
Senior Software Engineer (Portland, OR)
Gametime, Portland, OR