The Continuous Delivery team is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join the Continuous Delivery team. The Continuous Delivery team is tasked with developing and maintaining the tools consumed by our Engineering Teams to make them more efficient and productive as their products pass through the Software Development Life Cycle. The CD team develops home grown tools as well as integrates with third party software in order to achieve the most efficient and streamlined tooling available to enable our engineers to do their jobs better.
- Develop and support tooling around configuration management.
- Enhance existing Tool Chain through internal development and investigation of third party software.
- Work with Software Engineers to develop and support our Continuous Delivery process.
- Perform critical system maintenance to increase efficiency and throughput.
- Work closely with various Operations and Engineering teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support for Production and non-production environments.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo or Hudson.
- Experience with system and application-level monitoring tools such as Nagios and NewRelic.
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/CF Engine or equivalent management software.
- Experience with Apache, NGINX or similar web servers.
- Understanding of release engineering practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Good to have Experience:
- Exposure to agile project management framework.
- Exposure to AWS preferred.
- Familiarity with database technologies preferred.
- Experience with JBoss, TomEE, TorqueBox or similar application servers.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Gameplay Programmer
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Software Engineer, Telephony
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Engineer (Real-Time 3D Animation)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA
Desktop Support Specialist
Rubicon Project, Playa Vista, CA (HQ)
Senior Electrical Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA