An immediate opportunity to join a hyper-executing website team focused on building great front of site web experiences for the Endurance brands. If you want to work on all aspects of a state-of-the-art web application, this is the job for you.
We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience with best in class conversion rates. We use an Agile development process that enables us to work together to continually deliver value to our stakeholders. While we consider ourselves to be true engineers we collaborate closely with our marketing peers. This collaboration enables us to have a view into the business side of the organization that few developers have.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with user experience designer, graphic designer, and engineers to develop and contribute to creative web solutions designed to meet measurable goals.
- Translate wireframes into visual designs, build design prototypes using CSS and semantic HTML markup compatible with major browsers.
- Discuss technical solutions with the team and providing innovative new ideas.
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
Keys to Success:
- Expert knowledge about current web technologies, web standards, browser compatibility issues, usability, best practices and procedures and the web development/production cycle.
- Experience with Git
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Multivariate test systems (A/B web page test systems like Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Restful Web Services
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit endurance.com.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer, Business Systems
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Principal Security Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
First Look Media, New York, NY
Desktop Systems Engineer
MongoDB Database Server Engineer, Distributed Systems
MongoDB, New York City
Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA