Constant Contact is looking for someone who shares our passion for partner success. A combination of strategic thinking and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure a partner is successful by fully taking advantage of Constant Contact and Endurance products is key to our vision within the Global Partnerships team.
As Partner Manager, you will manage and grow a portfolio of existing strategic partners, focused on optimizing these partnerships as well as identifying new opportunities within your portfolio. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships and a thorough understanding of a partner’s business needs, goals, and objectives. Working closely with your partners and other internal teams, you will make sure partners are effectively marketing the Endurance and Constant Contact suite of products to their base of customers.
- Grow and retain relationships with existing partners
- Identify and propose new business solutions to existing partners
- Develop a thorough understanding of Constant Contact and Endurance products and their business value
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing
- Periodic business reviews of partners supported with business plan to improve engagement
- Support Business Development and Implementation team during the sales and onboarding process
- Using analytics, identify areas for improving key partner metrics through best practices
- Manage the day-to-day operations of partners serving as their main point of contact
- Serve as the internal expert, coordinating cross-functional resources, on your partners and provide executive summaries to senior management
- Develop knowledge of partner businesses through research and partner interactions
- Responsible for increasing revenue, new customers generated from partnerships and retention
- Bachelor’s Degree
- NEAR entry-level position, ideal candidate has 3-5 years of account management experience - whether sales or partnerships
- Experience working with partner integrations
- Experience working with SaaS based solutions
- Track record of success managing and growing company revenue through partnerships
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience and comfort working with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 33
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Influencer Marketing Analyst
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Dir. of Strategic Development/Gov. Affairs
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Don't see a role that fits?
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Corporate Sales Manager (m/w)
Deliveroo, Frankfurt am Main
Software Engineer - Execution
PEAK6, Chicago, IL