Do you want to jump into the Technology industry? Do you have interests in designing web sites? You may love our Entry Level Web Designer opportunity! In this role you will have the opportunity to manage and perform fulfillment, creation, and delivery of web design projects for small-medium businesses while managing a small to medium size book of business.
What you’ll do:
- We will teach you how to create the website layout and functionality using our in-house templates and design resources. You will also learn how to troubleshoot and resolve template functionality issues
- You will complete consultative orientations with new customers following a Full Service Design package sale
- You will complete site reviews with customers to present completed websites
- You will effectively assess the scope of the design project, educate customers on process, and set clear expectations to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery
- You will also be able to troubleshoot and resolve template functionality issues
Who you are:
- You will have a strong understanding of the WordPress environment, installs, clones, backups, plugins, themes (required)
- You have a basic understanding on graphics (DPI, RGB, HEX, RASTERRIZED, PNG, WEB READY and JPGS)
- You will have a creative eye for design
- You have basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- You have great communications skills both over the phone and in email
- You are confident in your decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills and you come with a self-starter attitude
- Web Design experience (WordPress Portfolio)
Why you’ll love us:
- Awesome Leaders, Awesome People and Awesome Culture!!
- Do you like to have fun? We do! We have Ping-Pong tournaments, pool table, gaming systems, nerf gun collections, employee recognition events and end of year employee holiday party
- Do you like to eat & drink? We’ve got you covered w/ a cereal bar, fresh fruit delivery, snack days, employee luncheons and onsite Happy Hours!!
- Do we have good benefits? Heck yeah we do!! (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO/Sick, Tuition Reimbursement and wellness plans)
REQ ID PL_2020_54
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.