Senior IT Project Manager - Tech (Remote)
Endurance International Group, Remote
A Company Built to (Em)Power
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- As a project leader, you will be the key point of contact for all project and/or program related activities.
- Lead projects and initiatives supporting a variety of technical operations teams, including security, system infrastructure, Internal Corp IT, networking. Projects could include system migrations, upgrades and brand integrations.
- Assemble and drive large cross-functional teams, identify resources required, and develop detailed cross-functional project plans to ensure the on-time completion
- Launch of projects, which not only focus on delivering the technical components of the project but also the business readiness activities required to prepare our internal business groups and external customers for the project deliverables.
- Leads, manages, coordinates, and reports on multiple projects.
- Communicates frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders regarding project status and identifies and resolves project problems, issues and risks.
- Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Facilitate decision making between project team members.
- Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management.
- Work collaboratively with your peers and managers to develop methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency within the organization.
- Cultivates inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of project management experience working with technical teams (Telephony, Security, Engineering, HW/SW Infrastructure). PMO experience is a plus
- Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills, adept in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams across multiple locations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Able to cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships that promote a positive, execution-focused work environment
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including excellent Google Workspace skills
- Proficient in Agile and KANBAN project methodology. Knowledge of how to use JIRA is a plus
- PMP or similar project management certification is a plus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact [email protected]
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Data Scientist, Personalization, Customer Behavior and ...
BarkBox, New York, Columbus, OH, Remote