Senior Java Software Engineer - Integrations Team (Remote, US)
Endurance International Group, Remote, US
A Company Built to (Em)Power
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Are you passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends? Do you consider yourself an advocate for change and eager to step outside your comfort zone? As a Senior Software Engineer on our Integrations team, you’ll work with innovative tools and exceptional team members to engineer platform services that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale. You’ll have the chance to work with Product owners and UX designers to build next-generation UI applications.
This position can be fully remote or split your time between your home office and one of our offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA. Whatever it takes for you to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key contributor to a cross-functional, agile product delivery team
- Work in all areas of a technology stack: front end, middle tier, backend
- Deliver scalable and sustainable platform services
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, UX, and other engineers on a daily basis
- Mentor and provide guidance to other engineers on the team.
- Work on multiple 3rd party integrations in various verticals: e-commerce, non-profit, real estate, fundraising, CRM, etc.
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture
- Participate in code reviews, design sessions, sprint ceremonies: backlog grooming & planning, retro, standup
- Bring new ideas and innovations to adapt and scale in the technology space
Who you are:
- 8+ years developing large-scale applications primarily in Java
- Experience in Spring, Sprint Boot, or similar microservice framework
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience in MySQL database or similar RDBMS
- Working knowledge of database management frameworks - liquibase, flyway, or similar
- Extensive unit testing framework experience is required - JUnit, Mockito
- Working knowledge of AWS services like EC2 instances, VPC, security groups & cloud networking is preferred
- UI development experience in React is good to have
- Experience with Protractor, RSpec, Cypress, or equivalent integration test framework is preferred
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
#LI-Remote #LI-HK1 #INDENG
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact [email protected]
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Workday Payroll /Time Tracking Consultant/Lead - Education & G...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA