At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
An immediate opportunity exists for a Senior DevOps Engineer to enhance our application pipelines using ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Istio, and GitOps. You and your team will deliver functionality that is critical to the rollout of many of Constant Contact’s key initiatives. You’ll work closely with talented Engineers on our Cloud Native and Development teams to ensure the successful execution of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Develop automated frameworks to provide enhanced support
- Work with stakeholders in mitigating issues with pipelines on Jenkins and ArgoCD
- Provide CI-CD services for all the applications hosted on Kubernetes
- Study the system and pro-actively provide automated solutions for daily operations, deployment, and monitoring
- Participate in small to large initiatives on project delivery tasks
- Document operational procedures and share knowledge with the rest of the Operations and other teams
Who you are:
- 4+ years of related industry experience
- Experience with build and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, ArgoCD, Git, and Puppet
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Minikube, and ArgoCD
- Operating Systems: Linux/ Windows
- App/Web server: Tomcat, Apache, TomEE
- Experience with shell scripting and Python
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at learning complex processes quickly and a self-service mindset through independent research
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- The applicant should demonstrate effective communication skills; both written and verbal
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact [email protected]
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.