We’re B2B payments game changers. Our products are innovative. Our service is fast. Our customers’ transactions are safe. And we’re easy to deal with.
We listen to our customers and fix things that should work better. Our lower cost payment solutions provide a better experience and help them grow.
Our secure Virtual Account Numbers (VANs) allow travel agencies to generate a unique Mastercard number and pay suppliers from within their booking flow. Our exclusive, long-term partnership with Mastercard provides access to the world’s fastest payments processing network and means VANs are accepted wherever a Mastercard is online.
We’re majority owned by Travelport, which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our VANs are seamlessly integrated into its Travel Commerce Platform. Further strengthened by our global banking services partner and shareholder Optal, eNett’s fast, easy and safe payments solutions are relieving the pain of payments for the global travel industry.
About the role
This role is at the heart of sourcing the best talent into our business and positioning our eNett brand as a best employer in APAC. This role will live and breathe all things talent; focusing on sourcing and recruiting technical and non-technical talent across eNett. It’s pivotal in helping to identify talent, build our brand within the market, develop sourcing strategies and manage recruitment projects.
We are looking for someone who; we are looking for a go-getter who is passionate about people. You will have exceptional time management and organisational skills gained across broad recruitment and stakeholder management environments. Someone who is an active listener and has a natural intuition for making placements in the best interest of both the candidate and business.
What you'll be doing
- Leading end to end recruitment process
- Facilitate face to face and phone interviews
- Sit in on panel interviews
- Assisting hiring managers with writing position descriptions
- Identify, engage and attract passive candidates to build a talent pool/pipelines for high volume or specialist roles by utilising multiple online resourcing channels e.g. Seek, LinkedIn, Social Media
- Writing and positing job ads
- Assisting with Intern and graduate recruitment
- Identify and network with key talent pools to actively headhunt passive candidates and generate pipelines of candidates for current and future roles e.g. Strategy and People Plan (40%)
- Run briefing meetings regarding candidate research methods, market conditions with relation to candidate sourcing and act as a trusted advisor to the business
What you'll bring
- 2 years’ experience in an end to end recruitment position
- Experience in a high-volume recruitment role
- High-level of computer literacy, including experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, Human Resource Information Systems, databases, MS Office etc.
- Experience implementing recruitment campaigns – both through traditional methods (such as outreach events), as well as using digital marketing streams
- Experience with LinkedIn recruiter, Seek and Indeed
Why it’s Awesome at eNett
We’re passionate. About Software Development. About our customers. About our people.
We offer flexible working arrangements, and we mean it!
Fully stocked drinks fridge
Company wide quarterly events; we like to celebrate our achievements
Chance to participate in our award-winning corporate social responsibility program
Career growth opportunities
Why it’s Awesome at eNett.
We believe in our people. We’re ‘go getters’, always finding new ways to grow. To improve our business and deliver a better customer experience. You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts, and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things.
Our talented and diverse team are a major factor in our ongoing success. We understand difference and value thinking differently as part of who we are, irrespective of anyone’s gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. We employ the best people who ensure the delivery of innovative products and services that address real payment industry needs.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.
You up for it?
Think you’ll fit in? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, upload your CV and outline why you’re awesome for this role. If we like what we see, we'll give you a call for a chat. Let’s go.
eNett International was established to tackle the issue of complicated travel payments head-on. Combining decades of payment expertise with in-depth travel industry knowledge, we are one of the leading payment companies in developing innovative business-to-business payment solutions that make payments simple, efficient and rewarding. The result? You spend less time on payments, and more time with your customers.