The 'About Us' Bit
eNett International – a WEX company, is a leading provider of integrated B2B payment solutions for the travel industry. eNett’s core product offering, Virtual Account Numbers (VANs), allow travel agencies to generate a unique 16-digit Mastercard number used to pay travel suppliers quickly, efficiently and with less risk. A unique number is used for each booking or payment transaction, so VANs are a secure way to pay and be paid. And they’re welcome anywhere Mastercard is accepted online.
eNett International is wholly owned by WEX (NYSE: WEX), a leading financial technology service provider across a wide spectrum of sectors, including fleet, travel and healthcare. WEX operates in more than 10 countries and in 20 currencies through approximately 5,000 associates around the world. WEX fleet cards offer 15 million vehicles exceptional payment security and control; purchase volume in its travel and corporate solutions grew to approximately $40 billion in 2019; and the WEX Health financial technology platform helps 390,000 employers and more than 32 million consumers better manage healthcare expenses.
About the role
Our HR team is on the lookout for our next superstar. Partnering with our leadership teams across the APAC region you will create and deliver our HR strategy across the business. Providing strategic and operational leadership, advice on HR matters to managers and employees.
No two days are the same here at eNett, so you’ll be ready to expect the unexpected. Come and play a key part in the way we operate, cultivating a unique employee experience, driving engagement and develop our talent. 12 Maternity leave cover.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and embed a culture that supports an effective engaging work environment
- Work closely with people leaders to guide on people processes and conversations, including support on coaching performance guidance, development and performance management and performance improvement
- Utilise data to implement innovative continual improvement to the company culture across the employee lifecycle
- Partner with people leaders to work on talent reviews, development and succession planning
- Work with the wider HR team to continuously improve people services in line with business strategy
- Be a trusted partner to the business, advising and gaining by-in for people related initiatives
- Champion a culture of recognition through effective conversations with the management team, leading by example and leveraging our processes
What you’ll bring
- Keen interest in people, HR and improving employee experiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Able to deal with a variety of challenging issues at different levels within the organisation, requiring the ability to influence and to gain trust and respect.
- Strong knowledge of Workday and integrated payroll systems
Why it's Awesome?
We believe in our people. We’re ‘go getters’, always finding new ways to grow. To improve our business and deliver a better customer experience. You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things.
Our talented and diverse team are a major factor in our ongoing success. We understand difference and value thinking differently as part of who we are, irrespective of anyone’s gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. We employ the best people who ensure the delivery of innovative products and services that address real payment industry needs. Our progressive practices, such as flexible working hours and not ‘clock-watching’ further maximise working with our people as individuals.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.