What You Will Do:
- Build the tools used by Enigma’s various teams
- Deploy and handle monitoring and diagnostic applications
- Participate in 24/7 On-Call Rotation
- Profile and repair network, and application issues
- Maintain and improve a Hybrid Cloud / Hardware environment.
- Build platform agnostic automation framework
- Be creative; build services that we might not know we need
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Unix systems administration including solid scripting skills in Ruby, Go or Python
- Experience with AWS and all of their product offerings
- Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Smart, low ego, and willingness to learn and teach
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, with a comprehensive understanding of CGroups, Namespaces and Linux system calls.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive
- Appreciation for security, encryption, alerting, logging and auditing
Enigma is a rapidly growing enterprise technology company based in the Flatiron neighborhood of New York City. We are Series B funded, partnering with some of the best investors in the world: New Enterprise Associates, Two Sigma Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Crosslink Capital, American Express Ventures, and others.
Founded in 2012, Enigma was started based on the realization that there was tremendous potential in using public data to understand how the world works, but that it was untapped because the data is highly fragmented and disconnected. Enigma set out to change that by building and organizing one of the largest collections of public data in the world, and our big coming out party was winning TechCrunch Disrupts Battlefield in 2013. Our vision has remained steadfast, we want to empower people to interpret, and improve, the world around them. However, we have expanded our ability to realize this vision by combining our massive public data repository with an ecosystem of software and tools designed to link, resolve, enhance and apply data to help global-scale companies take on some of their hardest problems, ranging from preventing money laundering to ensuring patient safety.
About Enigma Enigma is an operational data management and intelligence company. We believe in curiosity and the power of discovery. Our mission is to empower people to interpret and improve the world around them. To deliver on that ambitious goal, we place data into the context of the real world and make it connected, open, and actionable. Our repository of public data informs and trains each of our enterprise offerings.
Want to learn more about Enigma? Visit Enigma's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Messaging and Notifications
Twilio, London, UK / Tallinn, Estonia / Dublin, Ireland
Senior Product Design Engineer
Casper, San Francisco
Senior UI Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Product Manager - Sharing
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Meetup, New York
Senior Product Manager, Digital Marketing
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA