Human Resources Manager
Enjoy, London, England
See jobs at Enjoy
Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 14 UK markets, Canada and 50+ US markets.
We’re a mission-driven organisation focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organisations, including: Apple, Facebook, BT, Tesla, and Amazon.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About the People Team.
Enjoy is about bringing amazing experiences through high quality joyful moments, and this starts with our people hiring. Our people are our product, so you have a tall order to protect and enhance our culture, whilst attracting the best and diverse talent. We are a highly passionate and performance focused people team, restless to deliver our ambitious goals.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have very ambitious growth plans and you are critical to this mission.
- We are ambitious, driven by great ideas and the pursuit of audacious goals
- We operate with a joyful growth mindset and hunt for new approaches to achieve better results.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees
- We operate as a team while providing freedom, trust and transparency
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
About the role.
As our Enjoy People Success Partner, you'll be a balanced advocate for our culture, our people and our business. You’ll play a key role in building and executing our people strategy, and partner closely with our Field and HQ Leadership and Teams.
- Solicit opinion and listen to concerns; take initiative to resolve problems
- Contribute to People Success strategy and execute tactics; measure effectiveness and seek improvements
- Partner with people managers to identify, design and execute programs, including development, succession and strategic workforce planning and diversity initiatives
- Assess talent and design strategies to grow capability; serve as coach and advocate
- Work cross-functionally to drive effective and efficient policies, procedures and programs
- Develop standard operating procedures to support the team globally
- Seek opportunities to eliminate manual work, continuously improve and reduce cost
- Collaborate with People Success peers to drive effective solutions for the business
- Build quality reporting and insight to fuel effective data-based business decisions
- Assess risk and appropriately escalate issues; lead cross-functional partners resolution
- Ensure compliance with internal policy and all local and federal employment regulations
- Make quality decisions that balance data and intuition
- Effectively deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities
You believe in and promote the company you choose to work for and embody its values in words and actions. You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell compelling stories that reveal the “why” behind each number. You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion. You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain.
- Experience as an HR Generalist or specialist, Business Partner or people manager, preferably at a high growth, technology or retail company
- Experience consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions
- Experience managing employee relations investigations
- Demonstrate the following skills - strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, problem-solving, change management and collaboration
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of people, from employees in their first job to senior executives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent successful work
- CIPD certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Teacher Mentor & Coach
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere in the U.S.