Project Manager, Premium Partnerships
Enjoy, London, England, UK
See jobs at Enjoy
Project Manager, Premium Partnerships
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
Enjoy is changing the way products are purchased and experienced through its Partner Platform. Our services enable a Partner to deliver premium experiences to their customers through a convenient, fast and exceptional consumer experience.
You are responsible for supporting the success of our Premium Partnerships. This includes driving for improvement by developing exceptional processes and executing these across internal teams in support of Partner initiatives. You will work to deeply understand the field adoption and performance against these processes and work to align and manage internal resources to deliver success for our Partners and Enjoy.
We are a highly passionate and performance focused team, dedicated to deliver our ambitious goals. We are focused on building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches and better results.
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees.
- Support the drive for success in all revenue generating activities.
- Constant optimization of processes.
- Manage Expert to HQ feedback loop. Document and communicate Enjoy and Partner feedback and performance to internal stakeholders
- Has a commanding knowledge of Enjoy’s internal systems and how they are integrating with the Partner’s in field visits
- Collates system and experience issues and manages resolution with internal and external partners
- Regularly attends ride alongs to look for optimization opportunities from a systems and process perspective
- Creates internal process documentation in support of the Partner Program Managers
- Collate key updates around system changes, process improvement and partner/HQ feedback for inclusion in the weekly field newsletter
- Be a tireless advocate for the Partner within Enjoy and for Enjoy within the Partner.
- Effective project management through all aspects of integration, launch and optimization across all touch points.
- Builds relationships and manages stakeholders - internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience within project management
- Experience in dealing with large corporate environments and understand the challenges that can be encountered when adopting new, innovative technology.
- Start up experience preferred
- Committed to quality and excellence; constantly innovating around the customer experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex concepts and processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Has an “everyone sweeps the floor” mentality
- BA/BS required
- Prince 2 certification preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 10 - 20%.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketplace Operations Analyst
Honeypot GmbH, Berlin
Director of Programmatic Sales
Sr. Director, Business Strategy and Operations
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Initiativbewerbung / Speculative application (m/w/d)
Flightright, Potsdam / Berlin
Partnerships Manager - S. Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
Customer Success Manager, EMEA