Customer Support Manager (Call centre)
Enjoy, London - UK
See jobs at Enjoy
Enjoy is pioneering the next generation of Retail - Mobile Stores - by bringing the best of the store to the customer, in as fast as 3 hours.
Enjoy partners with premium brands to hand-deliver experiences to customers through an integrated platform, local logistics model and highly-trained Experts that help each customer get the most out of their new product, right from the start.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. Enjoy is in currently operating in +50 US markets and the UK.
Here’s a little video we made to explain: What does it mean to Enjoy?
About The Team
Our Support team is the backbone of Enjoy. We get the pleasure of assisting customers and internal teams who need our support, taking on every challenge with heart and craftsmanship. And our quality standards are high no matter the communication channel or situation. In fact, our insights from challenging situations prove valuable as we help lead new developments and company trends as we grow! We are a part of every aspect of the company and highly value and take pride in the experiences we deliver to our customers and teams.
About the Role.
The Customer Support Manager will manage an on-site team at our HQ and ensure their daily quality and success. If a Field Expert, Fulfillment Expert, or Customer needs assistance, the Customer Support team is there to help and you make sure that happens efficiently!
- Act as liaison between the Field, Customers and key stakeholders to escalate feedback and find solutions to issues
- Partner with our Learning and Development team to create training material for new hires
- Aggregate issues from the team and partners to identify solutions
- People manage our Support team to help them be successful. This includes having development conversations, 1:1’s and holding individuals accountable on their KPIs
- Monitor, evaluate, and communicate performance with Support Experts
- Handle high level escalations and ensure resolution
- Monitor day to day KPI levels to adjust quickly if need be
- Monitor absence, sickness and time off requests to ensure we have maximum coverage
- Ensure the correct use and execution of scheduling and capacity tools as well as processes
- Ensure team members are maximizing productivity while managing morale
- Fill in scheduling gaps, and be able to perform as a senior individual contributor when needed
- Recommend process improvements backed by data and help implement and monitor those changes
- Reporting and analysis to determine top contact drivers and work towards lowering volumes
- Experience in customer support/customer service management experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk or Talkdesk
- You can amass a wide knowledge base about a variety of products, processes & policies quickly
- Have a flexible schedule as the team runs 8:00 am to 8:00 pm 7 days a week
- You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- Maintain composure even in the face of challenging situations. You can reassess and adjust approach when needed, and you persevere until the goal is achieved
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Executive APAC
OTA Insight, Singapore/Bangkok
Technical Delivery Manager
Slack, San Francisco
BetterUp, San Francisco
Site Reliability Engineer, Okta Access Gateway (Senior/ Staff)
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA or Bellevue, WA
Operations Manager - New Jersey
LimeBike, New Jersey, NJ
Tester - Weymouth, MA
Optimus Ride, Weymouth, MA