Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech. We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today’s premiere mobile devices; pairing the convenience you’d get from shopping online with the confidence you’d get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla, and Amazon.
About the role
Are you a seasoned enterprise defender that breathes active defense? Do you enjoy being the bane of the existence of threat actors? Then you might just be the person we are looking for!
The Cybersecurity Architect is a core member of the Cybersecurity team and a senior-level security professional with a strong technical focus and hands-on experience. Utilizing their in-depth knowledge of emerging threats, they design, build and implement innovative security solutions and technical controls for the production environment and internal systems in line with our risk appetite, information security policy, internal controls, emerging threat profiles, regulatory requirements, international standards, and partner requirements.
We believe our best work is done in collaborative groups, so we will require this role to sit in the Palo Alto office 4 days a week.
- Design and implementation of the network security and services infrastructure
- Leads business and technical partners with expert knowledge of relevant security technologies.
- Ability to partner with various risk owners and technical teams to identify security control requirements, identify gaps, and drive remediation efforts to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Elicits and translates business requirements to systems specifications for securing complex business systems;
- Ensures security specifications align with business requirements, compliance requirements, internal controls, and risk appetite
- Prepares and analyzes overall security architecture and detailed systems specifications for complex security systems
- Designs, implements, maintains and further develops security controls as part of the information security framework implementation.
- Define service and application network security requirements and work with IT, business applications and production engineering teams to implement them
- Leads the research and evaluation of emerging cybersecurity, threats, technology, industry and market trends
- May evaluate system parameters and formats to determine the direction of upgrades, enhancements, development, and maintenance of various security systems.
- May assist in developing complex test plans and test conditions of business systems and interface applications to ensure proper implementation of security controls.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years+ experience in the space of cybersecurity, network security and architecture
- Experience to lead security initiatives from infancy to completion.
- Proven ability to communicate security risks and plans to address them to business stakeholders and leadership team.
- Specialized in security architecture, infrastructure, IAM, detection & response, vulnerability management, threat intel, offensive security and penetration testing.
- Experience with security tools scripting and configuration management
- Hands-on experience with Splunk, OSSEC, AWS and OKTA desired
- Demonstrated experience implementing ISO 27001 and NIST CSF controls
- Experience with handling GDPR/CCPA policies and privacy techniques desired
- At least one certification in CEH, Network+, Security+, GIAC Web Application Tester, AWS, CISSP highly recommended
- Background in military or intelligence agencies, information warfare, cyberwarfare desired
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.