Senior Cybersecurity Architect
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA
See jobs at Enjoy
Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech. We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today’s premiere mobile devices; pairing the convenience you’d get from shopping online with the confidence you’d get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla, and Amazon.
About the role
Are you a seasoned enterprise defender that breathes active defense? Do you enjoy being the bane of the existence of threat actors? Then you might just be the person we are looking for!
The Sr. Cybersecurity Architect is a core member of the Cybersecurity team and a senior level security professional with a strong technical focus. Utilizing their in depth knowledge of emerging threats, they design, build and implement innovative security solutions and technical controls for the production environment and internal systems in line with our risk appetite, information security policy, internal controls, emerging threat profiles, regulatory requirements, international standards and partner requirements.
- Leads business and technical partners with expert knowledge of relevant security technologies.
- Elicits and translates business requirements to systems specifications for securing complex business systems; ensures security specifications align with business requirements, compliance requirements, internal controls and risk appetite
- Prepares and analyzes overall security architecture and detailed systems specifications for complex security systems
- Designs, implements, maintains and further develops security controls as part of the information security framework implementation.
- Leads the research and evaluation of emerging cybersecurity, threats, technology, industry and market trends
- May evaluate system parameters and formats to determine direction of upgrades, enhancements, development, and maintenance of various security systems.
- May assist in developing complex test plans and test conditions of business systems and interface applications to ensure proper implementation of security controls.
- Must have 16 years+ experience in cybersecurity and system architecture
- Must have at least one certification in CEH, Network+, Security+, A+, GIAC Web Application Tester, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISSP
- Multiple certifications in CEH, Network+, Security+, A+, GIAC Web Application Tester, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISSP
- Background in military or intelligence agencies, information warfare, cyberwarfare
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Business Analyst / ROI/ Modeling - Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere