Enjoy, Collierville, TN
See jobs at Enjoy
Enjoy is the next generation of customer experience. We’ve pioneered Mobile Retail by combining unmatched speed of delivery (in as fast as 3 hours) with personalized service. Our highly-trained and friendly Customer Experience Experts strive to help customers with products and services they need to get the most out of their technology without having to go to a store - they bring the best of the store to the customer.
Enjoy was founded in 2014 by Ron Johnson (CEO), former head of Apple Retail. We’re led by a team of retail, technology and design executives from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tesla and Amazon, to name a few. This year we’ll see our most significant growth to date as we prepare to double our presence across the United States. We’ll be in all major US markets and our first international market (UK) by Fall 2018.
About the Role.
Fulfillment Leads are the backbone of Enjoy - responsible for market operations including overseeing the mobile inventory model that enables Customer Experience Experts to fulfill orders and delight customers everyday. As a Fulfillment Lead, you can also expect to:
- Manage all inventory related tasks including incoming and outgoing shipments, reverse logistics and picking and packing inventory for order fulfillment
- Conduct routine inventory audits and perform variance research and reconciliation required to maintain inventory accuracy
- Prepare vehicles for the day by loading and unloading inventory and managing fleet maintenance and availability, some driving of company-owned vehicles is required
- Provide remote backup support to the team throughout the day to troubleshoot and resolve system and/or inventory issues
- Train and educate the market team on inventory and fulfillment systems and processes as required to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage the warehouse and point of contact for facilities team to ensure supply ordering and budgeting processes are carried out in the market.
- Continually consider how each idea enhances or detracts from the team's experience
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving your ego behind
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Can organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- 3-5 years prior experience as a manager or supervisor working in fulfillment, operations and/or customer service
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.