What You’ll Do:
- Deliver technology products to customers’ homes and businesses, on time.
- Provide an amazing customer experience by offering personalized solutions in every customer interaction while meeting/ exceeding your performance & sales goals.
- Participate in daily team meetings to share knowledge and successes, as well as growth opportunities.
Enjoy started with a simple question, “What if the best of the store could come to you?”
Over the last seven years, we’ve built a new retail channel that pairs the convenience of online shopping with the personal touch of an in-store retail experience, all brought together in the comfort of a customer's home.
Enjoy currently operates our Mobile Stores in 85+ cities across the US, Canada and the U.K. Our team of 1,200+ Experts have achieved more than 220,000 five-star ratings.
We are working hard to transform the future of retail and we are looking for great people like you to join our team.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly base rate, payable every 2 weeks
- Eligible to earn performance-based rewards and bonuses on a team and individual basis (subject to terms and conditions)
- Potential to earn overtime
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and floating holidays (on an accrual basis)
- Health insurance and benefits for full-time employees
- Referral Rewards Program
About the role
We’re looking for people who are passionate about building relationships with customers by identifying their needs, selling upgraded solutions and growing with the company.
That’s because our Field Sales & Experience Experts create personalized at-home retail experiences featuring some of the latest and greatest technology. You’ll not only deliver a 5-star experience but also help identify life-changing solutions that you can offer in the moment to your customer.
Your day starts at an Enjoy warehouse. You’ll have your morning team meeting, share a few laughs and goals, get in your company car, and head out for the day. You’ll deliver between 5 and 10 personalized experiences across your city. You will be free from the four walls of a traditional retail store and will give your customer undivided attention in the comfort of their home.
You’re not just delivering amazing experiences; you’ll be having one too. Our amazing benefits include a 4 day workweek, health insurance, sales incentives, and opportunities to grow within the company! Join us today and help us continue to redefine retail.
Do you love saying hello?
Do you love making people happy?
Do you love helping people solve their problems?
Are you ready to lead by example?
Are you ready to run your own Mobile Store?
Do you want to join the revolution of retail?
Do you love to make people smile?
Then you’re going to love this job.
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience possible
- You have sales and customer service experience
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our customers' needs. Not just the sale!
- You are able to quickly identify customer needs and offer relevant solutions
- You love being on the go, solving problems and helping people
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love being productive
- You embrace change and do your very best work when there is pressure to deliver
- You are undaunted by failure and love to learn and grow every day
- You are someone who prides themselves on being on-time, working hard, and going above and beyond the call of duty
- You will organize each day around customer satisfaction, sales goals, and company initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to operate smartphone and GPS technology without aid.
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and driving record screen.
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time (up to 10 hours per day).
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather.
- No commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations.
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management.
- In-home service means exposure to dogs or other animals.
- Retail and sales experience desired.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.