About the role
Enjoy has partnered with some of the world’s biggest technology companies to revolutionize retail. As an Expert, you will deliver personalized shopping experiences for customers at their home or office. We are looking for Experts who are passionate about building relationships with customers by identifying their needs and selling upgraded solutions. Your ultimate goal is to create an inspiring mobile store experience.
So, what does a day in that life look like? Let’s break down the Expert position.
- You receive full-time employment. That includes benefits and rewards based on your performance.
- You work 4 days a week. We serve customers from 8am-8pm and work 10-hour shifts. Sometimes there are earlier shifts... grab that coffee!
- You start the day with a team meeting. In this “huddle,” you and your team will meet to set goals and expectations as well as celebrate victories!
- You drive a company-provided vehicle. We call this your “store”. No need to put miles on your own car! You’ll use our ride to meet around 8 customers per day, giving each one the dedicated time they need to set up their new device and shop for additional accessories and services.
- You’ll use our proprietary app to guide your day. Our Enjoy-designed “Expert App” serves as your hub and guide to keep you connected with your team. It’s even designed to alert you when it’s time for a break!
- You’ll stay safe. At Enjoy, the safety of our Experts and customers is our highest priority. We adhere to strict Covid-19 safety protocols, and our health safety track record during this pandemic has been remarkable. For more details, visit enjoy.com.
We are a growing company with many opportunities to expand your experience and grow as an individual. Excel in your first six months and you’ll find many opportunities to move into leadership roles and beyond.
- Provide an amazing customer experience.
- Focus on enriching and improving customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions in every experience. Through this, you will meet / exceed your performance and sales goals.
- Become an integral part of the team by developing deep connections with your fellow teammates, in your local market and across the country.
- Be the first to learn about our partner’s new products, accessories, and services.
- Demonstrate customer care by establishing clear goals and expectations for each experience.
- Participate in daily team meetings and provide feedback to your team and the company on a regular basis to make us better.
- Meet and strive to exceed your established performance and sales goals.
- Identify with and live our values, which are Kindness, Justice, Winning Together, Growth Mindset and Experience Obsessed. Click here to learn more about them!
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience possible. We are building the business one experience at a time, which means each and every one counts.
- You want to have pride in what you do and the company you work for.
- You have strong sales and customer service experience.
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our customers needs.
- You are able to quickly offer relevant solutions based on customer needs.
- You love being on the go and have the ability to deliver great experiences regardless of the situation.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, growing startup environment.
- You are comfortable receiving and giving feedback.
- You have the confidence to make independent decisions.
- You embrace change and love to learn and grow every day.
- You want to be a part of something that hasn’t been done before - we are creating a whole new shopping experience!
- 2+ years of prior experience in retail/sales role desired.
- Flexibility with your schedule. This role is for a four day work week with 10-hour shifts. This can include possible overtime, evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Valid driver's license with at least 1 year of driving experience and less than 4 violations within the past 3 years.
- Good driving record to be able to drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather.
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management.
- In-home service means exposure to dogs or other animals.
- Ability to travel for the first week of training.
We are creating a whole new channel for retail – the Mobile Store. Experts bring the best of the store directly through the customer’s door. We offer same-day delivery and setup for today’s premiere mobile devices; this pairs the convenience you’d get from shopping online with the confidence you’d get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy was founded 6 years ago and continues to scale rapidly. We are currently operating in 74 cities globally, with more expansion on the horizon. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world.
Enjoy is co-founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with leaders from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Google, Lululemon, Tesla and more.
We hope that you’ll join us on this journey of creating a whole new way to shop.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one