Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Hamilton, ON
See jobs at Enjoy
About the role.
Our Experts are the heart of Enjoy. They drive our business forward and are the biggest reason why our customers love us. If helping people get the most out of their technology sounds like a dream job to you, you might have what it takes to succeed as an Expert at Enjoy.
As an Expert, you will deliver personalized experiences and solutions in the homes of our customers. Experts who are passionate about identifying customer needs and are confident with selling upgraded solutions, thrive at Enjoy.
- Provide an unmatched customer experience
- Focus on enriching and improving customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions in every experience. Through this, you will meet / exceed your performance & sales goals
- Become an integral part of the team by developing deep connections with your fellow teammates, in your local market and across the country
- Be the first to learn about our partner’s new products, accessories, pricing plans, and services
- Demonstrate customer care by pre-planning your visits and communicating by phone, text, email and in-person, establishing clear goals and expectations for each experience
- Provide feedback to your team and the company on a regular basis to make us better
- Participate in daily team meetings to share knowledge and successes, as well as failures (which we call growth opportunities)
- Organize each day around customer satisfaction, sales goals, and company initiatives
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience possible
- You have sales and customer service experience
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our customers needs. Not just the sale!
- You are able to quickly identify customer needs and offer relevant solutions
- You love being on the go, solving problems and helping people
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love being productive
- You embrace change and do your very best work when there is pressure to deliver
- You are undaunted by failure and love to learn and grow every day
- You are someone who prides themselves on being on-time, working hard, and going above and beyond the call of duty
- 2+ years of prior experience in retail sales role desired
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Valid Full G driver's license (not g1 or g2) with at least 1 year of driving experience and less than 4 violations within the past 3 years
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management
- In-home service means exposure to dogs or other animals
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather
- Ability to travel for the first week of training
Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech. We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today’s premiere mobile devices; pairing the convenience you’d get from shopping online with the confidence you’d get from a store, all in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people’s lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, along with an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla, and Amazon.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, provincial, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, provincial, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.