About the Role.
You will work with the Market Captain and Regional Operations Manager to maintain inventory accuracy in market and foster a good working relationship with Fulfillment Experts and Experts in order to educate about inventory practices and to better serve their needs for visits.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Manage reverse logistics
- Conduct routine audits of inventory levels and perform variance research and reconciliation to maintain highest levels of accuracy
- Coordinate fleet vehicle maintenance (regular and unplanned) and vehicle availability
- Pick, pack and fulfill orders, and load inventory vehicles in an efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with our Expert team and work to support them so that they may deliver world-class experiences for our customers
- Some driving of company-owned vehicles
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required.
- Continually consider how each idea enhances or detracts from the team's experience
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving your ego behind
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Can organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Prior experience in back-of-house, warehouse, or delivery environments
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Please click here to review our California Consumer Privacy Act notice.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price