Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all... it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Role.
You will work with the Fulfillment Captain to maintain inventory accuracy in-market and foster a good working relationship with Experts in order to educate about inventory practices and to better serve their needs for visits.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Receive regular shipments from the Distribution Center in a timely fashion
- Conduct routine audits of inventory levels to maintain highest levels of accuracy
- Pick, pack and fulfill orders, and load inventory vehicles in an efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with our Expert team and work to support them so that they may deliver excellent experiences for our customers
- Some driving of company-owned vehicles
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required
- Continually consider how each idea enhances or detracts from the team's experience
- Thrives in a fast pace work environment that has you constantly on the go. Works well under pressure
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Approach learning with the vigor to hone your craft while leaving your ego behind
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and offer help and support wherever needed
- Convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively while maintaining professionalism
- Can organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Prior experience in back-of-house, warehouse, or delivery environments
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management
- Some experience with ERP and WMS software is preferred but not required.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one