About the Role.
As a Captain, you'll be a leading voice of the Expert and Fulfillment community, responsible for managing your team’s performance within the market.
Captains are exempt employees who are compensated with competitive pay and attractive employee benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Manage the market team, recognizing great performance and providing developmental guidance.
- Drive operational performance standards to achieve KPI’s in line with company goals.
- In partnership with the Market Captain, collaborate with Regional Partners to address market-specific needs. (People Success, Learning, Field Success and ROM’s)
- Support building and maintaining a strong and connected culture across your team in line with Enjoy’s culture and values.
- Connect, inform, and inspire the team through one-on-ones, daily huddles, and visit observations.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for all employees in the market.
- Maintain a high performing team in line with the Enjoy Values and brand standards.
- Manage the vision, purpose and tactics of Enjoy programs, initiatives, and priorities.
- Identify training gaps on the team and support the ongoing learning.
- Obsessed with providing the best expert experience
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger. You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment that has you constantly on the go. Works well under pressure
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- 3+ years experience in a people management role
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and training
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long durations
- Ability to regularly office out of the Enjoy House
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.