Do you want to join the revolution of delivery?
Do you love to make people smile?
Then you’re going to love this job.
About the role
We’re looking for people who are passionate about saving the day! You’ll be a hero to the customers you serve, providing them with their critical devices on time and with a smile.
Our Delivery Experts will participate in the launch of a new service to our Partners, the Smart Last Mile™. Enjoy is revolutionizing delivery by removing customer anxiety around not knowing what time their package is going to arrive.
Your day starts at an Enjoy warehouse. You’ll have your morning team meeting, share a few laughs and goals, get in your company vehicle, and head out for the day. You’ll deliver up to 40 smiles across your city.
You’re not just delivering amazing products; you’ll be having an amazing experience too. Our benefits include a 4 day workweek, health insurance, and opportunities to grow within the company. Join us today and help us continue to redefine retail.
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience possible.
- You have customer service experience.
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our customers' needs.
- You love being on the go, solving problems and helping people.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love being productive.
- You embrace change and do your very best work when there is pressure to deliver.
- You are undaunted by failure and love to learn and grow every day.
- You are someone who prides themselves on being on-time, working hard, and going above and beyond the call of duty.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver technology products to customers’ homes and businesses, on time.
- Provide an amazing customer experience.
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use a hand held device for routing and customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout your delivery area.
- When needed, enrich and improve customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions for sale.
- Become an integral part of the team by developing deep connections with your fellow teammates, in your local market and across the country.
- Provide feedback to your team and the company on a regular basis to make us better.
- Participate in daily team meetings to share knowledge, successes and opportunities.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to operate smartphone and GPS technology without aid.
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts during evenings, weekends and occasional holidays with possible overtime.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and driving record screen.
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time (up to 10 hours per day).
- Drive a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs, climb stairs, and stand for long durations.
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management.
- No commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- Potential exposure to dogs or other animals.
- Retail and sales experience desired.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly base rate, payable every 2 weeks
- Eligible to earn performance-based rewards and bonuses on a team and individual basis (subject to terms and conditions)
- Potential to earn overtime
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and floating holidays (on an accrual basis)
- Health insurance and benefits for full-time employees
Enjoy started with a simple question, “What if the best of the store could come to you?”
Over the last seven years, we’ve built a new retail channel that pairs the convenience of online shopping with the personal touch of an in-store retail experience, all brought together in the comfort of a customer's home. Now we’re looking to add a complete Smart Last Mile™ solution to our repertoire, bringing the Enjoy experience to the door.
Enjoy currently operates our Mobile Stores in 85+ cities across the US, Canada and the U.K. Our team of 1,200+ Experts have achieved more than 220,000 five-star ratings.
We are working hard to transform the future of retail and we are looking for great people like you to join our team.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
About us Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. Enjoy offers same-day delivery with personalized setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free. Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Want to learn more about Enjoy? Visit Enjoy's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.