Student Partners 2018-19
We’re on the lookout for Student Partners to help us change the way the most talented students think about their careers. At Entrepreneur First we specialise in supporting people to build technically defensible companies from scratch and we’re looking for ambitious Student Partners to help us inspire and engage the best student technologists to build a startup with EF. This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in tech startups and either see yourself founding one or working for one in the future.
You’ll be helping us grow EF’s brand at your university and encourage the best student engineers to start companies. This is a community-facing role and you’ll be the eyes and ears ‘on the ground’ - gathering first-hand insights about our customers and helping them to kick-start their startup journeys with EF. You’ll be focused on building a technical community and running tech and startup-focused meetups and events.
This role will have a lot of autonomy and we’d be excited to hear your thoughts on shaping it.
What your role will involve
- Evangelising the Entrepreneur First programme and community - engaging with and identifying high-potential students
- Working alongside the EF Team to organise events and promote EF on campus and via Social Media
- Representing the EF brand at university tech meetups and events
- Collecting feedback on our customers to help us shape what the role looks like and what value EF can deliver
- Organising social events on behalf of EF
An ideal EF Student Partner is:
- Enrolled in a full-time undergraduate /postgraduate technical degree
- Interested in technology and startups
- A great organiser with experience organising events
- Involved in student organisations and activities
- Ready to commit for at least a year (committing ~2 days a month)
What you will get out of it:
- Invaluable experience working alongside the EF Team (great for your CV!)
- Fast-track application to the EF Programme and EFx Internship Programme
- Join our Global Student Partner Network: a chance to meet like-minded, smart and ambitious students from leading universities across the world
- All the EF swag you could hope for!
Apply to be a Student Partner for the 2018/19 academic year here.
About Entrepreneur First Team
Join as an individual, leave with a company. We believe the the world’s most important companies are created when smart, committed, and diverse individuals come together and form a breakthrough insight. With each cohort at EF, we bring together extraordinary people to form companies with ambitious and unique visions for the future. EF helps these entrepreneurs — from the very beginning of their journey — to form teams, choose a problem to work on, develop a differentiated approach, and fundraise from the world's best investors. Since 2011, we have built and funded more deep tech startups than any other investor. Magic Pony Technology was one of the largest AI exits of 2016, and the 80+ startups we have built are now worth more than $1 billion. EF is your best shot to build a globally important company. We are backed by Reid Hoffman, Greylock Partners, Mosaic Ventures, Founders Fund, Lakestar Capital, and Deep Mind founders Demis Hassabis and Mustafa Suleyman. Read Reid Hoffman's thoughts on EF.
Want to learn more about Entrepreneur First Team? Visit Entrepreneur First Team's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front Lines Lead
General Assembly, Austin
Data Science Technical Coaching Fellow
Flatiron School, New York, NY / Remote
Getaround, San Francisco
Organizing Fellow - DC, DE, MD, NJ, CT, RI
Indivisible, Jersey City, NJ
Greenhouse, NEW YORK CITY
Andela, New York City, Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala