Student Partner - Germany
Entrepreneur First Team, Germany
Entrepreneur First is where outliers come together.
ABOUT ENTREPRENEUR FIRST
Entrepreneur First was founded in 2011 by Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford with the aim of enabling the world’s most ambitious people to build the most important companies, and that is still true today. We are the world’s leading talent investor; we invest time and money in outstanding individuals, helping them find a co-founder, develop an idea, and start a technology company from scratch.
Across our programmes in Europe and Asia, to date we have helped over 1,200 individuals build more than 200 companies, with a total valuation of $1.5 billion. EF’s companies have been funded by many of the leading venture investors in Europe, Asia and Silicon Valley. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony Technology which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
EF itself is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including the founders of LinkedIn, DeepMind and PayPal and runs cohorts in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Berlin, Paris and Bangalore.
We are recruiting a new team of Student Partners - key facilitators working at the heart of our campus community support system - this role will act as the bridge between exceptional Talent in their universities and the EF programme in Berlin.
The role will allow direct access and contact with the Berlin Talent and Form teams and will provide insights and learnings into the world of Talent Investing.
- You are a student
- You have great communication skills and enjoy connecting with people
- You are a team player
- Self starter attitude - you tackle your work and take ownership of results
- You have an interest in startups and technology
- You have strong attention to detail
- BONUS: you are pursuing a STEM degree
- Inspire the next generation of founders in your campus community
- Organize creative events within your campus community
- Work closely with Student Societies to spread the EF mission
- Track and report on metrics
- Support on ad hoc EF initiatives and projects, as and when required
- 3-4 hours a week required
You would start December until the end of the academic year. 1-2 day trips to Berlin required.
You’ll get to:
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most exceptional individuals
- Supercharge your learning regarding operations, Talent Investing and Startups
- Embed yourself within the EF network
- Participate at one of Europe’s most prominent Demo Days
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
About Entrepreneur First Team
Join as an individual, leave with a company. We believe the the world’s most important companies are created when smart, committed, and diverse individuals come together and form a breakthrough insight. With each cohort at EF, we bring together extraordinary people to form companies with ambitious and unique visions for the future. EF helps these entrepreneurs — from the very beginning of their journey — to form teams, choose a problem to work on, develop a differentiated approach, and fundraise from the world's best investors. Since 2011, we have built and funded more deep tech startups than any other investor. Magic Pony Technology was one of the largest AI exits of 2016, and the 80+ startups we have built are now worth more than $1 billion. EF is your best shot to build a globally important company. We are backed by Reid Hoffman, Greylock Partners, Mosaic Ventures, Founders Fund, Lakestar Capital, and Deep Mind founders Demis Hassabis and Mustafa Suleyman. Read Reid Hoffman's thoughts on EF.
Want to learn more about Entrepreneur First Team? Visit Entrepreneur First Team's website.
File hosting service