- Be part of a great team culture
- Lead the web analytics setup and measurement of trends
- Fantastic benefits, flexible hours, Melbourne CBD location!
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
Envato is split into four major business units which support our customers, authors, internal platforms and new ventures. Our Analytics team acts as a shared service across our entire business, providing crucial expertise to help them leverage insights in order to make truly data-driven decisions. Data is central to our growth strategy, and as a result, we’re scaling quickly in this area.
To shed some light on life as a Web Analyst in the Analytics team at Envato, you will work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence unit to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team. You will own and lead the web analytics set up, diving deep with Google Analytics and our other digital analytics tools to identify patterns, anomalies and troubleshoot at all levels of our tech stack. Additionally, you will be on the hunt to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends. (YAY!)
What we’re looking for
- Experience with major web analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Webtrends, Website Optimiser etc. including tagging, goal & funnel setup and analysis (if you're familiar with a similar tool kit, we'd still love to hear from you)
- Experience analysing web traffic patterns and metrics
- Being comfortable diving into the tech to investigate and troubleshoot issues is highly desirable
- Exposure to A/B testing
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience in working successfully in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Highly developed communication skills; able to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude
- Experience with big data would be an advantage
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values.
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
- We’re offering a competitive salary package & benefits ($90k-$120k package, but flexible depending on experience)
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
About us Envato is the world's leading marketplace for creative assets & creative people. With staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Want to learn more about Envato? Visit Envato's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist/ Senior Data Scientist
Zendrive, Bangalore India
Data Scientist - Inference, Host Growth
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Quality Engineer
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA / Remote friendly (US + Canada)
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Addepar, New York, NY