- Be part of a great team culture
- Lead the web analytics setup and measurement of trends
- Fantastic benefits, flexible hours, Melbourne CBD location!
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
As a Web Analyst in the Analytics team at Envato, you will work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence unit to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team.
You will own and lead the web analytics set up and measurement of trends, A/B testing and funnel optimization.
You’ll be on the hunt to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends. You will take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s, supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition and increasing user retention.
Having the ability to manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable business insights will have you kicking goals in this role. You will also be required to build and maintain a range of dashboards and reports conveying Envato’s KPIs and perform analysis driving our online customer and revenue growth. (YAY!)
What we’re looking for
- Experience with major web analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Webtrends, Website Optimiser etc. including tagging, goal & funnel setup and analysis
- Experience analysing web traffic patterns and metrics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience in working successfully in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Highly developed communication skills; able to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Ability to deliver and multi-task in a fast paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Goal oriented with an ability to explore outside the box and seeing ‘the bigger picture’
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude
- Experience with big data - an advantage
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values.
- A nice person!
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
About us Envato is the world's leading marketplace for creative assets & creative people. With staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Want to learn more about Envato? Visit Envato's website.
Jobs You May Like
Intern, Fall 2018 Business Intelligence Analyst
Accuweather, Wichita, KS
Genscape, Boston Office
Lead Data Platform Engineer
Teads, Miami, Florida
Senior Manager, Product Analytics
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Data Analyst
Red Ventures, South Charlotte