- Great opportunity to lead our fantastic paid growth team!
- Play a crucial part in establishing strategy and planning across paid marketing channels
- Named Australia's Coolest Company for Women & one of the Best Places to Work
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
This role is a great combination of team leadership and hands on campaign management!
- Taking a leading position in developing and implementing a strategy and plan for paid acquisition campaigns across all of Envato’s products, including Envato Market and Elements.
- Constant improvement of measuring methodologies to reach accurate ROI of paid marketing campaigns
- Maintaining ROI targets across various channels and campaigns
- Regularly optimizing campaigns based on product, region, language, ad copy, targeting techniques, keywords, campaign structure, landing pages, and general messaging
- Creating regular reports showcasing campaign ROI and changes to ROI over time
- Working with the Creative Marketing Specialist to develop campaign creative
- Building, optimizing and scaling effective paid acquisition campaigns for Envato’s world leading marketplaces (including ThemeForest) and Envato Elements
- Identifying and testing new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
- Staying abreast of industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing
- Managing performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learnt and growth opportunities capitalized
- People Management & Team Leadership
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, mentoring and support
- Lead by example, promoting the Envato values and behaviours
- Undertake regular 1:1s and conduct annual performance & development reviews
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees and ensure all OH&S issues are proactively managed
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience with Google AdWords and other paid channels
- Proven experience driving a positive ROI from paid traffic
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- A solid understanding of how to optimize campaigns; ability to separate the most effective strategies from the noise
- Experience meeting deadlines
- Willingness and ability to learn new software tools
- Self starter with a passion and ability to work “hands on” as well as leading team members
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing innovative solutions!
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
About us Envato is the world's leading marketplace for creative assets & creative people. With staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Want to learn more about Envato? Visit Envato's website.
Jobs You May Like
Order Processing Associate (Part-Time), Nashville
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Datto, Albany, NY
Restaurant General Manager
sweetgreen, New York, NY
JR0007394 | Associate Analyst COR
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Brookfield Residential, SoCal
Zagster, Herndon, VA