- Join our high growth, global online business in another newly created SEM role!
- Recently named Australia’s Coolest Company for Women!
- Based at our global Head Office in Melbourne, Australia
Looking for a change of scenery? Come and join us at Envato in Melbourne, Australia, voted the world’s most liveable city for the 6th sixth consecutive year! We run the leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people. You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
Why join the Envato team in Melbourne?
Melbourne has the best combination of world-class food, sports, vibrant arts and cultural events. We think this city has something for everyone and will welcome you with open arms whether you’re here for a few years or going to make Melbourne your new home! We’ve had many people join our Australian team, from all around the world, and look forward to having many more join us at our global head office in Melbourne.
Check out what’s happening in our city and all it has to offer here!
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
Envato is looking for another talented SEM Specialist to join the Marketing team in our Melbourne office. This is the fourth brand new SEM role to be created due to business growth!
In this exciting new role, you will work closely with our Paid Growth Manager and lead our paid acquisition efforts in multiple languages. You will take ownership of building our paid search acquisition strategy, identifying and optimising strategic growth levers across paid search, display remarketing, and testing and vetting new opportunities for efficiency and efficacy.
You will primarily focus on buying and optimising search and display ads with Google AdWords and other search platforms across many different countries and products, while increasing volume and reducing cost per transaction. In addition, you will be managing performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learned and growth opportunities capitalised.
Success in this role means being at the intersection of paid marketing and innovation. The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, intellectually curious, a great communicator, and keen to be hands-on.
What we’re looking for
- 2-5 years of relevant SEM experience, preferably in an Internet-based company
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Experience in remarketing a strong plus
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.) and SQL or other querying languages
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.envato.com/careers/top-5 and www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume that details your experience in the PPC space and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
About us Envato is the world's leading marketplace for creative assets & creative people. With staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Want to learn more about Envato? Visit Envato's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Marketing, China
Payoneer, Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Shanghai
Social Media Manager
Federal Field Marketing Manager
MuleSoft, Vienna, VA/Washington, D.C.
Paid Media Specialist/PPC
Vice President, Product Marketing
Classy, San Diego HQ
Product Marketing Manager, Integrations
Intercom, San Francisco