Retail Shop Associates, La Costa - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Equinox, Carlsbad CA, US
To strive harder. Be bolder. Seek greater.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Retail Shop Associates (Full-Time and Part-Time) to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art location in La Costa. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
The Shop Associate provides a total and unparalleled customer experience to all visitors Equinox and Shop visitors. The Shop Associate takes direction from the Shop MOD on business strategy and action plans to ensure maximum productivity and compliance with all company policies and procedures. The Shop Associate also assists with the timely and accurate completion of operational tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
SALES & SERVICE:
- Achievement of assigned monthly sales goals (individual contribution to total monthly store goal)
- Ensure an unparalleled customer experience for all visitors to The Shop and to Equinox
- Maintain knowledge of all club and Shop services, programs and products
- Understands and upholds all loss prevention and inventory management policies on a consistent basis
- Ensures personal comprehension of all communication and training materials, and assists Shop MOD with timely/accurate completion of all assigned operational tasks
PRODUCT & PRESENTATION:
- Assists Shop MOD to ensure that The Shop is reflective of the company brand standards; i.e., through assisting with execution of merchandising and marketing direction, and through adherence to The Shop dress code
- Maintains excellent housekeeping and organizational standards on sales floors, at cash wraps and in stockrooms
- Builds effective relationships and partnerships with fellow employees, colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Maintains working knowledge of happenings and general standards and practices outside of The Shop, in other departments to encourage camaraderie and team spirit
- Complies with and enforces all company policies and procedures; embraces and supports company initiatives
- Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels with both tact and diplomacy
To successfully perform in this role, the individual should meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications:
- The ability to take direction
- Experience in a customer service business; preferably in retail
- Hardworking and diligent, possessing both honesty and personal integrity
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
- Be available to work a varied schedule, based on the needs of our unique retail business
Essential Physical Requirements:
Standing, sitting, and walking
Squatting, bending, and reaching
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
Want to learn more about Equinox? Visit Equinox's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.