Housekeeping Associates, Coral Gables - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Equinox, Miami FL, US
To strive harder. Be bolder. Seek greater.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Maintenance Associates to join the Equinox team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the club and exercise equipment are clean and well maintained while providing all members, prospective members, and guests with excellent customer service
- Ensure that the sidewalk entrance and lobby are presentable
- Clean the locker room and stock all locker room consumables
- Clean and organize storage, laundry, exercise, and coat rooms
- Maintain an adequate supply of towels on the exercise floor
- Provide maintenance for all equipment
- Receive and store all deliveries
- Assist with special events
- Notify the Housekeeping Manager when any rooms or equipment need immediate attention
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Prior experience in cleaning and laundry services is highly preferred
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools
- Strong customer service, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking abilities
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
Want to learn more about Equinox? Visit Equinox's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies