Kid's Club Associates, Sports Club Boston - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Equinox, Boston MA, US
To strive harder. Be bolder. Seek greater.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic FKO Associates to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art fitness club located at Sports Club Boston! This is a great position for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children.
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children.
- Greeting members and children by name, and responding to members’ concerns, suggestions, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner.
- Assisting children with personal hygiene.
Physical requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, including but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
- Frequent repetitive movements.
- Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of children or objects with weights up to 50 lbs.
- Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Frequent exposure to and use of household cleaning products.
- Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise.
- Occasional exposure to blood or other bodily fluids.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- College units in Child Development strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with children of multiple age ranges in a group setting.
- CPR certification preferred
- A warm and patient demeanor along with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Excellent human relations, communications, and member service skills.
- Cooperative and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work in groups, occasionally under pressure.
- Continuous interaction with members, employees, and managers.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
Want to learn more about Equinox? Visit Equinox's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare