Licensed Massage Therapist, Gold Coast - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Equinox, Chicago IL, US
To strive harder. Be bolder. Seek greater.
Equinox Massage Therapist Overview
Are you a results driven Licensed Massage Therapist passionate about helping people maximize their potential? If so, we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who are interested taking a multimodal approach to manual therapy and adding movement science to their skill set. Equinox can offer Licensed Massage Therapists a long term career with competitive pay, an innovative and forward thinking work environment, bespoke educational opportunities taught by best in class instructors and access to a committed community of members who prioritize their health and performance! Equinox ensures your success by providing everything you need and creating an environment that makes recovery a necessity rather than an indulgence.
As a valued member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits package
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Discounts on services, products and much more
The Licensed Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing 25, 50,80, and 110-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages in a professional and comfortable setting
- Analyzing client current needs and creating a programmatic treatment plan
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
- Remain compliant with all state regulatory boards in regard to intake forms, waivers, and SOAP notes
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Must possess a valid IL license or certification
- Ability to generate new business and retain clients by providing treatment programs
- Evening and weekend availability a must (Part-time and Full-time positions)
- In depth understanding of anatomy and movement in relation to soft tissue manipulation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and positive energy
- Computer literate
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
Want to learn more about Equinox? Visit Equinox's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one