Computer Vision Software Engineer
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
See jobs at Essential Products
- Design core components up and down the software stack, developing primarily in C++
- Build tools and infrastructure to enable product advancements and efficiency-gains across both software and hardware
- Collaborate with cross-functional hardware and software teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to image processing, computer vision and machine learning
- Develop solutions for real world problems and integrate solutions into products
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Robotics or related technical field
- 3+ years experience developing software in C++ for real-time embedded systems
- Experience with OpenCV and Tensorflow
- Experience developing software for computer vision, machine learning, image processing or computer graphics applications
- Experience working with Android
- Experience with hardware, firmware and drivers
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!