Camera Hardware Engineer
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
See jobs at Essential Products
- Design and develop camera modules from the concept phase toward mass production.
- Define lens and camera specifications. Own the module and FATP Engineering Requirement Specifications.
- Devise testing plans and write testing algorithms for camera quality control. Work with imaging firmware, tuning, and software engineers to properly calibrate the camera.
- Drive failure analysis effort and coordinate vendors on corrective actions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on camera system integration, image tuning, and computer vision related application.
- Travel to vendors’ facilities is required.
- MS degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of direct experience related to camera hardware development.
- Experience with camera image sensors, lens, module manufacturing, testing, calibration, data analysis and failure analysis. Experience managing camera image sensors, lens, and module suppliers.
- Experience with lens and optomechanical design, tolerance and stray light analysis. Knowledge of high volume production and test processes.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical design of camera module.
- Experience with image signal processing and its tuning.
- Strong understanding of camera system integration and excellent project management, communication, and leadership skills.
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid