- Develop the new algorithms to improve the image/video quality (SNR, color reproduction, stabilization, facial enhancements) or enable new photography features.
- Collaborate hardware to design the pipeline architecture to enable new features.
- Masters degree and 4 years of experience, or PhD in EE/CS
- Experience in computer vision/machine learning, image processing, or computer graphics
- Experience in computational photography algorithm or ISP (3A and image restoration/enhancement algorithms) development
- Experience in GPU or Halide programming
- Experience in color science or subjective image quality assessment
- Excellent communication skills
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paytm Labs, Noida, Gurugram
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Backend Systems Engineer - Load Balancing
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Foundry Operations Paid Co-op
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Full-Stack Engineer - Automate
Collective Health, San Francisco