- Develop and manage the complete hardware project schedule with engineering teams and communicate project status to stakeholders. (Team members included in programs may vary between SW, HW, Product, NPI, Test, DFX, Supply Chain, Compliance, Reliability).
- Coordinate with HW and SW Project Managers to ensure that deliverables and interdependencies are managed and reflected in schedules.
- Work closely with ODMs and vendors in manufacturing environments on product development schedules, dependencies and budgets.
- Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution among a cross-functional team of engineers.
- Interface between vendors and product engineering teams, setting and managing schedules and milestones.
- Synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and communicate to stakeholders and organizations at all levels.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Operations, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant program/project management experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Consumer Electronics experience.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Experience using Microsoft Project to manage complex schedules and resource plans
- Development experience in managing functional engineering teams and working with international ODM partners.
- Experience with high volume consumer product design and manufacturing including development, verification and factory processes.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle, development and verification tools, processes and operations planning or new product objectives inclusive of supply chain, quality, yield, and cost.
- Strong team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross functional groups and vendors against plans.
- PMP certification is a plus
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Android Developer (m/f) Berlin
Software Engineer - Analytics
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
User Experience Research Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Manager, Software Engineering - Cloud Data Platform
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Application Developer (Full-Stack)