- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including software development experience, or 1 year of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Experience running ML algorithms on edge devices
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX
Software Engineer, Security Generalist
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Customer Support Manager
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Solutions Architect - Chicago
Elastic, Chicago, IL
Cloud Systems Developer - Fast Track
Cloudreach, London, Munich, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich, Edinburgh