- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including software development experience, or 1 year of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Experience running ML algorithms on edge devices
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Network Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Chef d’équipe - ingénierie de la sécurité - FR
Shopify, Montreal, Canada
Head of Information Security
Patreon, San Francisco
Technology - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Application Developer (Full-Stack)