- Drive product requirements and define a cohesive product vision and strategy
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as 3rd party partners
- Use a data driven approach to navigate product tradeoffs
- Formulate and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Meet deliverables in tight timelines and thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Product management or product design experience
- Experience in building consumer electronics products and technologies
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- MS or PhD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Experience with building and launching consumer electronics.
- Startup/early stage company experience
- 5+ years experience in PM roles for consumer electronics
- Experience establishing a Product Management process, communication tools, and cadence
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Product Manager
Enigma, New York, NY
Senior ServiceNow Developer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Rancho Bernardo
Software Engineer, Growth
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Forward Deployed Solution Engineer / Sales Engineer
C3 IoT, Redwood City
Senior Backend Engineer
Keepsafe, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Business Partner – Latin America – International Department
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley