- Own product and features related to different Essential products (Phone, Home, Ambient OS and more to come).
- Develop strong relationships with Product, Program Managers, Sales and PR in order to identify and plan significant launch moments throughout the year.
- Understand industry dynamics and combine this with user research and insights. Use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Work across several aspects of marketing—from strategy and storytelling, creative and brand, events and communication, to social & paid media and website development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 8+ years of consumer Product Marketing experience.
- A marketer with a track record of excellence. Experience working in digital media and technology, in product or marketing.
- Strong technical skills and understanding. CS degree preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, leading to thoughtful recommendations, actions plans and online campaigns.A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills. Ready to roll up sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Paid Search (SEM) Associate
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
**SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIP** Video Production Intern
XO Group, New York
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Global Campaign Manager, Growth Marketing
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv