- Own product and features related to different Essential products (Phone, Home, Ambient OS and more to come).
- Develop strong relationships with Product, Program Managers, Sales and PR in order to identify and plan significant launch moments throughout the year.
- Understand industry dynamics and combine this with user research and insights. Use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Work across several aspects of marketing—from strategy and storytelling, creative and brand, events and communication, to social & paid media and website development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 8+ years of consumer Product Marketing experience.
- A marketer with a track record of excellence. Experience working in digital media and technology, in product or marketing.
- Strong technical skills and understanding. CS degree preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, leading to thoughtful recommendations, actions plans and online campaigns.A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills. Ready to roll up sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.