Software Development in Test, Android (Bangalore)
Essential Products, Bangalore
See jobs at Essential Products
- Plan, develop, implement and lead testing strategies and quality standards for the QA Team working on Android based products
- Execute Android test cases and results gathering to a highest possible degree
- Work closely with the engineering team to identify, characterize, and resolve software issues
- Report found issues through bug tracking system, effectively follow up and communicate test results
- Actively participate in various reviews and scrubs to ensure testability and overall software quality
- Working directly with ODM / Vendors to drive issues and results.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience of minimum 5 years in an SDET role.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills preferably Java.
- Knowledge of Android Application Testing & experienced using test automation tools like UI Automator or Espresso.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices.
- Should have experience in developing automation framework.
- Experience with Android repo tool and building Android OS code base
- Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and qTest
- Able to analyze logs
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Have shipped a consumer electronics product previously
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one