Visual Motion Designer (Senior)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
See jobs at Essential Products
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Ideate unique design visions and beautiful visual languages, and lead their execution across a broad range of digital and physical artifacts
- Participate as a contributor to interdisciplinary teams that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Lead the creation of design guidelines
- Work closely with technologists to ensure the feasibility of your visual concepts and the fidelity of the final output
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Principle, Premier, After Effect).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
About Essential Products
About us Introducing Essential. Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century. Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
Want to learn more about Essential Products? Visit Essential Products's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.