Senior Technical CRM Program Manager
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role:
- Be accountable for the day-to-day process and execution of CRM development work across multiple teams and projects
- Translate marketing and user experience into technical engineering requirements
- Collaborate closely with marketing, engineering, product design, and product management across the org to manage multiple tracks of work and projects
- Manage intra- and inter-team dependencies as well as external and third party dependencies, highlight project blockers and risks and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them ensuring we hit deadlines
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines (Gantt charts, spreadsheets, etc.) and progress using task management tools (primarily Jira), including providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience and keeping our projects on track
- Create and maintain project documentation that is the single source of truth about projects to keep teams aligned and informed
- You have 6+ years of experience in technical project or program management roles
- You have a technical background with a B.S. in an engineering, or similar discipline
- You’re motivated by working on large, complex projects and helping those around you be even more effective.
- You’re an exceptional verbal and written communicator, coordinator, and organizer with experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy but you know when to be assertive to ensure decisions are made.
- You’re analytical and take a structured approach to breaking down work into understandable and manageable chunks.
- You have a proven ability to work directly with marketing, engineering, product design, product management teams, and external partners to coordinate large scale projects.
- You have an agile mindset and can run agile methodology, scrummaster with flexibility
- You’re able to adapt to a team’s working style but know when to advocate for, and establish, new processes to make the team more successful.
- You have serious Jira and Confluence skills but are flexible in the tools you use based on the needs of the team.
- You are passionate about the Etsy marketplace and deeply care about the member experience
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit https://www.etsy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Boston, MA
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Weedmaps, Denver, Colorado, United States
Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Intelligence Services
Quartet, New York, NY
Web Software Developer
Back End Software Engineer