Senior Technical Project Manager
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- Successful track record and consistent project success anchored by the establishment and exceeding of measurable goals.
- You can confidently guide projects in an iterative manner that keeps long term goals and fixed date milestones achievable.
- You have the ability to operate in a lean, rapid growth environment.
- A very organized leader with strong persuasive abilities.
- Strong presence and highly influential both externally as well as internally at the senior management level.
- You are decisive - you gather the data and makes informed, critical decisions quickly.
- You actively uphold an optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Driven to succeed, achievement oriented, self-motivated.
- Creative problem solving skills as well as the ability to ignite the creativity of others.
- High integrity, principles, and ethics.
- 5+ years of experience with technical project management.
- 3+ years of experience with an agile framework.3+ years experience working with and understanding Cloud environments.
- You have exercising leading architecture and infrastructure migration projects (specially to the Cloud).
- You have significant agile/lean experience in a product owner or scrum master role, organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies and in depth experience with specific agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or SAFE.
- You capably elicit high level requirements from both business and technical stakeholders, and can translate those into a detailed, prioritized backlog of work actionable by systems engineers and software developers.
- You actively exercise your advanced verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- You naturally exude team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities.
- You obsess over delivering quality project results on-time and on-budget.
- Nice to Have...
- Scrum master certification desirable; certified scrum product owner highly desirable.
- Experience leading multiple 6+ month architecture and infrastructure migration projects (especially to the Cloud).
- Deep understanding of one or more Cloud environments/providers.
- Strong background understanding and working with mixed profiles such as Systems Engineers and Software Developers.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit Etsy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
Classy, San Diego HQ
Solutions Architect - Australia
Elastic, Sydney, Australia
Software Engineering Development Program
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Audio Systems Services Software Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL