Engineering Manager, Compliance
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- As the manager of the Compliance Engineering team you will:
- Lead and retain a team of four to eight engineers, interviewing and recruiting new team members when needed.
- Be responsible for successfully collaborating with Compliance, Internal Controls, and Legal personnel to understand our compliance requirements and make sure they are met.
- Provide technical leadership on compliance-related matters throughout the engineering organization who are working with other engineering teams as they build and change systems that have an impact on compliance.
- You are an experienced engineering manager, able to work with stakeholders to set the team’s road map and coach the team members to be better engineers.
- You are comfortable acting as a consultant with other engineering teams whose projects have compliance implications.
- You have experience building internal tools and working with internal stakeholders, especially tools for engineering teams.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit Etsy's website.
Jobs You May Like
SW Dev Prin Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco, New York
Software Engineering Manager
Engineering Manager - Measure
Collective Health, San Francisco
India - Android Engineer