Full Stack Software Engineer, Product Engineering
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- We believe strongly in using both quantitative and qualitative methods to guide decisions. To that end, you'll be able to use our in-house analytics tools to gather information and gain insights. With a strong focus on creative entrepreneurs, you will work closely alongside our research team, go on studio visits, and discover insights in our forums. You'll also be able to use Etsy's Continuous Deployment architecture to push code to production early and often (and you'll probably push in your first week here).
- Can define and solve unconstrained problems, and know when to seek help when no progress is being made.
- Are comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap.
- Have a “leave it better than you found it” mentality, and are willing to work with and improve on code you did not originally write.
- Love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making.
- Are generous with your time and experience, and can mentor other engineers.
- Will be a mindful, transparent, and communicative member of your team.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit Etsy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer - Web
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
Solutions Engineer - Berlin
Senior Software Engineer - Application
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Data Scientist II
Accuweather, Wichita, KS
Full-Stack Engineer (remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US