Software Engineer, Search Infrastructure
Etsy, San Francisco
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- Develop high precision classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, regression and rule-based based models
- Work on projects involving RNNs, CNNs, classical AI techniques, PoS tagging, Unsupervised learning, and Deep reinforcement learning
- End to end ownership of Machine Learning systems - data pipelines, training and inference engines
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related projects
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or related technical field or BS with 2+ years of applied machine learning experience
- Strong background in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, large-scale data mining or artificial intelligence
- Experience with Spark/Scalding/Hadoop and Python
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit Etsy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Test Developer - Student Position (4 days a week)
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Trust & Safety Specialist - Spokane
Front-end Software Engineer
Smarkets, Downtown Los Angeles
Software Engineer, iOS
Airbnb, San Francisco, California