Senior Product Manager, Search Relevance & Ranking
Etsy, San Francisco
Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- Lead product management for Search across Etsy’s web and mobile properties.
- Define vision and strategy.
- Work with partner teams across engineering, design, communications and marketing to gather input and define priorities leading to product executionIntegrate usability studies, quantitative and qualitative research and market analysis into product design.
- Define, build and analyze metrics for the success of products.
- Optimize the experience and conversion efficiency via continuous iteration
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with relevance and ranking algorithms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Experience developing Search and Machine Learning driven products or technologies is strongly desired
- MS, MBA or PhD preferred.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit https://www.etsy.com/
Jobs You May Like
BarkBox, Columbus, OH
Cloud Product Leader
Cloudreach, London, Paris, Edinburgh, Munich, New York City
Product / UI Designer
Peloton, NY HQ
Senior Product Designer
Meetup, New York
Assistente/Analista de PPCP (Confecção)
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Service Leader - Managed Detection and Response
Rapid7, Alexandria, VA