Peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies
About the Role
- Full life-cycle recruitment working on a myriad of high priority technical roles and non-technical roles across Etsy.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, build strong diverse pipelines, source passive candidates while engaging with inbound applicants.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across all levels, to create and execute recruiting strategies, and drive the hiring process.
- Drive the offer process by working closely with internal stakeholders, close and onboard candidates.
- Build strong internal relationships and work cross functionally with the greater HR teams (including but not limited to, HR Business Partners, Compensation, etc.).
- Act as an internal and external-facing representative of Etsy and our talent acquisition team.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Did I mention Sourcing!?
- Are passionate about and interested in contributing to Etsy’s vision, product and community.
- Have 5+ years recruiting experience with a high growth tech company.
- You love recruiting and see it as your mission to provide an amazing experience for all the candidates and hiring managers you work with.
- Are autonomous but not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Are not only driven by individual success, but the by the success of the team.
- Are passionate about sourcing passive and diverse talent.
- Have proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment with competing demands.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who use Etsy to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Etsy sellers to help them grow, and the Etsy employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
Want to learn more about Etsy? Visit https://www.etsy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Flatiron School, Remote
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, San Francisco
Council Facilitator (Part-Time)
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Part time Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
IVY: The Social University, Boston, MA, United States
International HR Manager (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris