- Lead the acquisition and development/oversight of Eventbrite work spaces to enhance our employer brand and Briteling experience worldwide.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders to anticipate & plan for future facility needs and proactively negotiate cost effective solutions.
- Hire, manage and develop/mentor a highly productive facilities operations team across multiple worldwide locations. In this role, you will act at both player & coach. So, don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Oversee all space planning, relocation coordination and site utilization initiatives for Eventbrite’s entire real estate portfolio worldwide.
- Own project management of all facilities remodels/upgrades such as restroom expansion and the addition of our music practice room in our San Francisco HQ.
- Ensure existing facilities staff and contractors/vendors are in compliance with Eventbrite’s standard operating procedures.
- Negotiate leases & service contracts with all facilities vendors.
- Oversee the functioning and maintenance of all building systems, including mechanical, electrical, and fire/life safety, lighting controls and other systems.
- Oversee annual budget management and ROI measurements.
THE SKILL SET
- A minimum of 15+ years progressive experience in Facilities/Real Estate management and strategy in the high-tech industry with a focus on creating spaces that enhance both employee productivity and satisfaction. (Preference for a bachelor’s degree in real estate, facilities/construction management or similar discipline.)
- Must have the ability & experience to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization to proactively ensure facilities needs are properly vetted and met.
- Experience managing the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and other systems supporting a multi-location/multi-country business.
- Experience developing/supporting highly scalable standard operating procedures supporting a high growth, multi-facility company.
- Experience managing/developing a facilities team of up to 10 employees. Experience and comfort with both direct and matrixed reporting relationships specific to employees and vendors.
- Must be willing to work off hours as needed to support urgent facilities needs across global time zones.
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts and managing projects with a variety of vendor participants is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Consultative approach to engaging and influencing executive leadership specific to global facilities needs.
- A proactive and strategic approach to both short & long term facilities planning.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Want to learn more about Eventbrite? Visit https://www.eventbrite.com/
Jobs You May Like
Postmates, Nashville, TN
Senior HR Business Partner
Trustpilot, New York, NY
Technical Recruiter (12 month contract)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Lead Talent Moderator (Recruiting)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Recruiter
Sailthru, New York
Senior HR Manager
Thrillist, New York, NY